Top 3 Reasons I love Subscriptions Boxes as Gifts
- With all of the gifts given to children around their birthdays or other holidays it can be a bit overwhelming.
- Subscriptions last all year and kids get to relive the excitement again and again.
- Rather than just toys, subscriptions provide an experience!
Top 3 Reasons I love Bookroo Subscriptions Boxes
- Books come wrapped like presents to make reading fun. Children love to open things and the fun of unwrapping each month’s books.
- Read to your children and help them learn to love books. Research shows the first five years to be a critical time to read to your children. This is have the most rapid brain development that does not occur at any other time!
- As part of their giving back program, Bookroo donates books to children in need through Reach Out And Read!
(If you're having trouble viewing the video CLICK HERE)
As you can tell I really LOVED this box and so did my kids! Later that same day I found both of them, at different times, reading (looking through) the Bookroo books by themselves. THAT'S PRICELESS! If you sign up for Bookroo right now you can get 20% off a 3 or 6 month subscription.
- LDS App for Kids // LDS COLORING BOOKS
- FHE LESSON // We Can Learn at Home
- GIFT GUIDE // For Toddlers (ages 1-3)
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
This post may contain affiliate links for products and services I love and whole-heartedly believe in. Thanks so much for your support! See the full disclosure.