NOTE: I use my different Social Media channels for completely different information. I don't just put the exact same info on every single account I have. I want you to get varied and useful information from each place I post. Here's what you can get by following A Year of FHE on different platforms.
- share 4 times a day
- links to my blog posts.
- great content from others that will make your LDS life easier like articles from other LDS blogs, recipes, and daily tips to help you juggle the many hats you wear!
- CLICK HERE to follow me on Facebook
- share 1-3 times a day
- daily quotes (not the ones you've read a gazzilion times already)
- I feature my readers' photos of their FHE
- share photos my family life on Fridays
- flash sales for goods from my Etsy shop
- CLICK HERE to follow me on Instagram
- boards for my content from this blog
- boards for every LDS facet you can imagine so you can get the best info possible. Recipes, Young Womens, Scouts, Family History work, Scripture Study, Primary Chorister...you name it! I mostly share from other sources, not just my own.
- CLICK HERE to follow me on Pinterest
- live tweet General Conference sessions and share my thoughts on each talk.
- updates when new content is on the blog
- occasional quotes and inspiration
- CLICK HERE to follow me on Twitter
- A lot of you have asked for videos from A Year of FHE! I do have some great ideas to share, but I'm not quite ready to put those into action yet! Once I do - I will be sure to keep you updated! I would love to share recipes, activities, and discussions on LDS life with you via video clips in the future.
- Facebook Video might also be in the future.
- CLICK HERE to follow me on You Tube
Newsletters are a funny thing. You sign up because you want the freebie they are offering and you like the blog and then you get 10 emails a month trying to sell you stuff. I really hate that. A lot. I am determined to make my email subscriptions all about YOU! My only goal of this site is to enrich your LDS life. So, the newsletters will reflect that. Here's an easy guide to my newsletter.
I PROMISE YOU WILL GET:
- At least one FREE printable every single month!
- Exclusive tips and helps not available anywhere else.
- Coupon codes and special promotions that are exclusively for email subscribers, but not so many that you want to kill me.
I PROMISE I WON'T:
- Send 10 emails a month. That's crazy.
- Fill it with sales pitches and nothing else.
- Pad the emails with the exact same info you already saw on my blog.
- Sell your email address or use it for anything else. Honestly, I wouldn't even know how.
SIGN UP & GET AN INSTANT FREEBIE!
- CLICK HERE to sign up for my newsletter. Please make sure aYEARofFHE@gmail.com is added to your email safe-list. You don't want to miss out on freebies!
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 - Gifts from Deseret Book!
Well, I am pretty excited to give away these awesome items to FIVE different winners! I love a give-away with more chances to win, don't you? You could win To Mothers by Jeffrey and Patricia Holland, Once I was a Beehive DVD, Between God and Us: Talks from Women's Conference, Awakening CD by Jenny Oaks Baker, or Covenant Keepers by Wendy Watson Nelson.
6 - Press Forward Wooden ArrowHere's another cute wooden arrow with vinyl lettering of the scripture assigned to the YM/YW's theme for 2016, made with products from the Wood Connection. Don't forget you can use coupon code AYEAROFFHE at TheWoodConnection.com for $5 off your $25 order through May 9th!
7- $25 GIFT CARD to LDSbookstore.comI have recently discovered LDSbookstore.com and I love it! I especially like that besides their usual categories they always have separate gift list ideas for upcoming holidays! You can see their Mother's Day section by clicking HERE. They also have a line of EXCLUSIVE items, including the chicest Temple bag ever AND a very nerd-awesome CTR ring in Elvish! Lord of the Rings fans rejoice!!
GIVE-AWAY STUFF YOU SHOULD KNOW: All give-aways this week will start at 7:00 am MST on the day the post goes up and end at 7:00 am MST the following day. Prizes can only be shipped within the US. International winners will receive a digital file via email from the Momo Prints shop. All winners will be announced on Saturday, May 7th on this blog and winners will be notified by email. Winners have 48 hours to respond to the email notification (notification will come from aYEARofFHE@gmail.com). If winners do not respond a new winner will be chosen. You may not choose which prize you win on a given day.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
This post may contain affiliate links for products and services I love and whole-heartedly believe in. Thanks so much for your support! See the full disclosure.