My wonderful sponsor for September is...
This cute Etsy shop sells Handmade and Custom Created pendants. Many have LDS themes. I have a six year old daughter, Ella, who has just started wanting "real jewelry". She is ready to move beyond plastic necklaces, but too young for most jewelry out there, which seems too mature for her. I know she would LOVE many of these necklaces. But especially the CHILD OF GOD pendant and the CTR pendant...both pictured below.
My favorite part? (well besides the wonderful messages of course)
The price. Just $4 per pendant. Awesome!
And now for the fun part...
GIVE-AWAY:Fairys & Flutterbys is giving one winner a pendant of their choice. Here's how to enter.
- Visit the Fairys & Flutterbys Etsy shop by clicking here.
- Leave a comment on this post telling which pendant you would like to win.
- You MUST include your email address in your comment so we can contact you.
- You may only comment once and your comment must be posted by this
Sunday, Sept 25 at 10pm EST.THIS GIVE-AWAY IS NOW CLOSED.
- Winner will be announced here on Monday.
COUPON CODE:Fairys & Flutterbys is giving readers of A YEAR OF FHE a coupon code.
- Use the code: FHESept25 between now through September 30th to receive 25% off your total purchase.
- Yeah. You read that right. A totally cute pendant for just $3. I'm off to order two or three right now!